$20,000 - $23,000 per month
No Requirement On Academic Qualification
Employment Programme for the Elderly and Middle-aged
This job was published in
WINTON PROFIT LIMITED is an organization established in Hong Kong, it posted a job posting on Tuesday (Jan 04, 2022), the name of the recruitment is "Driver", this job belongs to the Transport, salary is $20,000 - $23,000 per month , the place of work is in Yuen Long, Hong Kong, 1 people still to be recruited.
Job requirements for this position: 駕駛5.5噸貨車，派送貨品到客戶倉內(需搬運)，元朗取車。
Educational background requirements for job seekers: No requirement on academic qualification; 2 Year(s) Experience Required; Fluent Cantonese ; Able to read & write Chinese ; Driving Licence Code 02 - Light Goods Vehicle; 懂操作電唧車，能獨立工作。
Remarks: $20,000 - $23,000 per month, Mon to Sat: 10:30AM-8:30PM, 6 working days per week, 10 working hours per day。
Note: Hello, thank you for visiting the 748JOB website. Recently, there have been reports of Hong Kong citizens being lured online by crime syndicates with lucrative job offers in Southeast Asian countries and have then lost contact with their families or being detained after arrival, therefore, 748JOB hereby reminds job seekers to understand the company background and job nature in detail before accepting employment; do not let criminals take advantage of your eagerness to find a job or covet a high salary, so as to avoid financial loss or jeopardizing your personal safety.
- Job Title Driver**
- Job Type Driver
- Job Salary $20,000 - $23,000 per month
- Job ID 36-22-0000039 DR
- District Yuen Long
- Industry Transport
- Job Requirements 駕駛5.5噸貨車，派送貨品到客戶倉內(需搬運)，元朗取車
- Job Introduction $20,000 - $23,000 per month, Mon to Sat: 10:30AM-8:30PM, 6 working days per week, 10 working hours per day
- How to apply for this job Job seekers may contact MISS LAM of WINTON PROFIT LIMITED at 24775931.
- Remarks ** For this job vacancy, the employer may enroll for joining the Employment Programme for the Elderly and Middle-aged and hence elderly and middle-aged job seekers are welcome to apply.