Sales Coordinator assistant
$12,000 - $13,000 per month
√Chinese √English √Cantonese
●Meal provided ●Year-end Bonus
TONY LABELS LIMITED is an organization established in Hong Kong, it posted a job posting on Friday (Sep 23, 2022), the name of the recruitment is "Sales Coordinator assistant", this job belongs to the Other Manufacturing Industries, salary is $12,000 - $13,000 per month , the place of work is in Kwai Chung, Hong Kong, 1 people still to be recruited.
Job requirements for this position: Sample preparation and customer inquires。
Educational background requirements for job seekers: Secondary 6; 1 Year(s) Experience Required; Fluent Cantonese ; Fluent English ; Able to read & write Chinese ; Able to read & write English ; 1 year relevant working experience, 有禮貌, 責任心, 工作認真。
Remarks: $12,000 - $13,000 per month, with Meal provided and Year-end Bonus, Mon to Fri: 9:00AM-6:00PM, 5 working days per week。
Note: Hello, thank you for visiting the 748JOB website. Recently, there have been reports of Hong Kong citizens being lured online by crime syndicates with lucrative job offers in Southeast Asian countries and have then lost contact with their families or being detained after arrival, therefore, 748JOB hereby reminds job seekers to understand the company background and job nature in detail before accepting employment; do not let criminals take advantage of your eagerness to find a job or covet a high salary, so as to avoid financial loss or jeopardizing your personal safety.
- Job Title Sales Coordinator assistant
- Job Type Clerk
- Job Salary $12,000 - $13,000 per month
- Job ID 35-22-0047270 CK
- District Kwai Chung
- Industry Other Manufacturing Industries
- Job Requirements Sample preparation and customer inquires
- Job Introduction $12,000 - $13,000 per month, with Meal provided and Year-end Bonus, Mon to Fri: 9:00AM-6:00PM, 5 working days per week
- How to apply for this job Job seekers may e-mail([email protected]) resume to TONY LABELS LIMITED. To obtain a copy of Personal Information Collection Statement, please contact MISS CHEN by Email.
- Remarks -