35-22-0001245 TE Temporary Job
$75 per hour
√Chinese √English √Cantonese
HK ABWE SOCIAL SERVICES SHING YAN CHRISTIAN SOCIAL SER CTR is an organization established in Hong Kong, it posted a job posting on Friday (Jan 07, 2022), the name of the recruitment is "Teacher/ Tutor", this job belongs to the Welfare Institutions, salary is $75 per hour , the place of work is in Kwai Shing, Hong Kong, 1 people still to be recruited.
Job requirements for this position: 負責核對功課及督導學生溫習, 及維持課室秩序; 一位導師對八位小一至小六學生。
Educational background requirements for job seekers: Secondary 6; Fluent Cantonese preferred; Fluent English preferred; Able to read & write Chinese ; Able to read & write English ; 有耐性及責任感; 有課託經驗優先。
Remarks: $75.00 per hour, Mon to Fri: 3:30PM-6:30PM, 5 working days per week, Employment period from 17/01/2022 to 15/07/2022, 3 working hours per day。
Note: Hello, thank you for visiting the 748JOB website. Recently, there have been reports of Hong Kong citizens being lured online by crime syndicates with lucrative job offers in Southeast Asian countries and have then lost contact with their families or being detained after arrival, therefore, 748JOB hereby reminds job seekers to understand the company background and job nature in detail before accepting employment; do not let criminals take advantage of your eagerness to find a job or covet a high salary, so as to avoid financial loss or jeopardizing your personal safety.
- Job Title Teacher/ Tutor
- Job Type Accounting
- Job Salary $75 per hour
- Job ID 35-22-0001245 TE Temporary Job
- District Kwai Shing
- Industry Welfare Institutions
- Job Requirements 負責核對功課及督導學生溫習, 及維持課室秩序; 一位導師對八位小一至小六學生
- Job Introduction $75.00 per hour, Mon to Fri: 3:30PM-6:30PM, 5 working days per week, Employment period from 17/01/2022 to 15/07/2022, 3 working hours per day
- How to apply for this job Job seekers may e-mail([email protected]) resume to HK ABWE SOCIAL SERVICES SHING YAN CHRISTIAN SOCIAL SER CTR. To obtain a copy of Personal Information Collection Statement, please contact MISS CHAN by Email.
- Remarks -