$28,000 - $35,000 per month
√Chinese √English √Cantonese
This job was published in
DARWIN ENGINEERING LIMITED is an organization established in Hong Kong, it posted a job posting on Tuesday (Jan 04, 2022), the name of the recruitment is "Site Agent", this job belongs to the Construction, salary is $28,000 - $35,000 per month , the place of work is in Kln. Peninsula, Hong Kong, 1 people still to be recruited.
Job requirements for this position: 一般地盤總管工作, 負責項目策劃, 地盤管理及與客戶文書往來工作等。
Educational background requirements for job seekers: Post-secondary (Diploma/Certificate); 3 Year(s) Experience Required; Fluent Cantonese preferred; Fluent English ; Able to read & write Chinese ; Able to read & write English ; MicroStation; Green Card; Eng/Chi PC operation; AutoCAD; 需持與土木工程相關的高級文憑或學位等資歷, 持輕型貨車駕駛執照優先。
Remarks: $28,000 - $35,000 per month, with Other Allowances/Benefits, Mon to Sat: 8:00AM-6:00PM, 6 working days per week, 9 working hours per day。
Note: Hello, thank you for visiting the 748JOB website. Recently, there have been reports of Hong Kong citizens being lured online by crime syndicates with lucrative job offers in Southeast Asian countries and have then lost contact with their families or being detained after arrival, therefore, 748JOB hereby reminds job seekers to understand the company background and job nature in detail before accepting employment; do not let criminals take advantage of your eagerness to find a job or covet a high salary, so as to avoid financial loss or jeopardizing your personal safety.
- Job Title Site Agent
- Job Type Construction-Survey
- Job Salary $28,000 - $35,000 per month
- Job ID 35-22-0000388 CN
- District Kln. Peninsula
- Industry Construction
- Job Requirements 一般地盤總管工作, 負責項目策劃, 地盤管理及與客戶文書往來工作等
- Job Introduction $28,000 - $35,000 per month, with Other Allowances/Benefits, Mon to Sat: 8:00AM-6:00PM, 6 working days per week, 9 working hours per day
- How to apply for this job Job seekers may e-mail([email protected]) resume to DARWIN ENGINEERING LIMITED. To obtain a copy of Personal Information Collection Statement, please contact MISS LI by Email.
- Remarks -