Artisan (Tai Wo Hau)**
Tai Wo Hau
$20,000 per month
√Chinese √Putonghua √English √Cantonese
●Medical Benefits ●Discretionary Bonus ●Promotion Opportunity
Employment Programme for the Elderly and Middle-aged
This job was published in
SAVILLS PROPERTY MANAGEMENT LIMITED is an organization established in Hong Kong, it posted a job posting on Tuesday (Jan 04, 2022), the name of the recruitment is "Artisan (Tai Wo Hau)", this job belongs to the Real Estate, salary is $20,000 per month , the place of work is in Tai Wo Hau, Hong Kong, 1 people still to be recruited.
Job requirements for this position: Responsible for the daily maintenance of a building。
Educational background requirements for job seekers: Secondary 3; 2 Year(s) Experience Required; Fluent Cantonese preferred; Fair Putonghua preferred; Fair English preferred; Able to read Chinese ; Able to read English ; Green Card; Electricity Licence A。
Remarks: $20,000 per month, with Discretionary Bonus, Medical Benefits and Promotion Opportunity, 9:00AM-6:00PM, 6 working days per week, shift holiday, 9 working hours per day。
Note: Hello, thank you for visiting the 748JOB website. Recently, there have been reports of Hong Kong citizens being lured online by crime syndicates with lucrative job offers in Southeast Asian countries and have then lost contact with their families or being detained after arrival, therefore, 748JOB hereby reminds job seekers to understand the company background and job nature in detail before accepting employment; do not let criminals take advantage of your eagerness to find a job or covet a high salary, so as to avoid financial loss or jeopardizing your personal safety.
- Job Title Artisan (Tai Wo Hau)**
- Job Type Construction-Survey
- Job Salary $20,000 per month
- Job ID 35-22-0000379 CN
- District Tai Wo Hau
- Industry Real Estate
- Job Requirements Responsible for the daily maintenance of a building
- Job Introduction $20,000 per month, with Discretionary Bonus, Medical Benefits and Promotion Opportunity, 9:00AM-6:00PM, 6 working days per week, shift holiday, 9 working hours per day
- How to apply for this job Job seekers may contact MR. YUEN of SAVILLS PROPERTY MANAGEMENT LIMITED at 90967920.
- Remarks ** For this job vacancy, the employer may enroll for joining the Employment Programme for the Elderly and Middle-aged and hence elderly and middle-aged job seekers are welcome to apply.