35-22-0000374 RE Part-time Job
$50 per hour
√Chinese √Putonghua √English √Cantonese
This job was published in
BERKLEY MUSIC is an organization established in Hong Kong, it posted a job posting on Tuesday (Jan 04, 2022), the name of the recruitment is "Receptionist", this job belongs to the Education Services, salary is $50 per hour , the place of work is in Tsing Yi, Hong Kong, 1 people still to be recruited.
Job requirements for this position: General duties of Receptionist, 聯絡學生家長及老師, 安排上課時間, 課程介紹, 一般文書, 買賣入帳。
Educational background requirements for job seekers: Post-secondary (Diploma/Certificate); Fluent Cantonese ; Fair Putonghua ; Fair English ; Able to read & write Chinese ; Able to read & write simple English ; Basic Computer Operation Knowledge; 對工作有熱誠、有責任感及上進; 有經驗優先。
Remarks: $50.00 per hour , Thu: 10:00AM-2:00PM,Sat: 2:00PM-7:00PM and Sun: 9:00AM-12:00PM, 2 - 3 working days per week, shift holiday, 3 - 5 working hours per day。
Note: Hello, thank you for visiting the 748JOB website. Recently, there have been reports of Hong Kong citizens being lured online by crime syndicates with lucrative job offers in Southeast Asian countries and have then lost contact with their families or being detained after arrival, therefore, 748JOB hereby reminds job seekers to understand the company background and job nature in detail before accepting employment; do not let criminals take advantage of your eagerness to find a job or covet a high salary, so as to avoid financial loss or jeopardizing your personal safety.
- Job Title Receptionist
- Job Type Cashier
- Job Salary $50 per hour
- Job ID 35-22-0000374 RE Part-time Job
- District Tsing Yi
- Industry Education Services
- Job Requirements General duties of Receptionist, 聯絡學生家長及老師, 安排上課時間, 課程介紹, 一般文書, 買賣入帳
- Job Introduction $50.00 per hour , Thu: 10:00AM-2:00PM,Sat: 2:00PM-7:00PM and Sun: 9:00AM-12:00PM, 2 - 3 working days per week, shift holiday, 3 - 5 working hours per day
- How to apply for this job Job seekers may e-mail([email protected]) resume to BERKLEY MUSIC. To obtain a copy of Personal Information Collection Statement, please contact MS. TARA WONG by Email.
- Remarks -