35-22-0000371 TE Part-time Job
$120 per hour
√Chinese √Putonghua √English √Cantonese
This job was published in
BERKLEY MUSIC is an organization established in Hong Kong, it posted a job posting on Tuesday (Jan 04, 2022), the name of the recruitment is "Piano Tutor", this job belongs to the Education Services, salary is $120 per hour , the place of work is in Tsing Yi, Hong Kong, 1 people still to be recruited.
Job requirements for this position: 教授鋼琴課程 (包括彈奏, 視唱, 聽音訓練)。
Educational background requirements for job seekers: Post-secondary (Bachelor Degree); 2 Year(s) Experience Required; Fluent Cantonese ; Fair Putonghua ; Fair English ; Able to read & write Chinese ; Able to read & write simple English ; 有愛心, 耐性, 喜歡與小朋友相處, 守時, 有經驗優先, 持幼兒教育相關學歷優先。
Remarks: $120.00 per hour , Mon,Wed,Fri: 4:00PM-8:00PM,Thu: 4:00PM-7:00PM and Sat: 9:00AM-1:00PM, 2 - 3 working days per week, shift holiday, 3 - 4 working hours per day。
Note: Hello, thank you for visiting the 748JOB website. Recently, there have been reports of Hong Kong citizens being lured online by crime syndicates with lucrative job offers in Southeast Asian countries and have then lost contact with their families or being detained after arrival, therefore, 748JOB hereby reminds job seekers to understand the company background and job nature in detail before accepting employment; do not let criminals take advantage of your eagerness to find a job or covet a high salary, so as to avoid financial loss or jeopardizing your personal safety.
- Job Title Piano Tutor
- Job Type Cashier
- Job Salary $120 per hour
- Job ID 35-22-0000371 TE Part-time Job
- District Tsing Yi
- Industry Education Services
- Job Requirements 教授鋼琴課程 (包括彈奏, 視唱, 聽音訓練)
- Job Introduction $120.00 per hour , Mon,Wed,Fri: 4:00PM-8:00PM,Thu: 4:00PM-7:00PM and Sat: 9:00AM-1:00PM, 2 - 3 working days per week, shift holiday, 3 - 4 working hours per day
- How to apply for this job Job seekers may e-mail([email protected]) resume to BERKLEY MUSIC. To obtain a copy of Personal Information Collection Statement, please contact MS. TARA WONG by Email.
- Remarks -