Anywhere in H.K.
$14,000 per month
√Chinese √Putonghua √English √Cantonese
No Requirement On Academic Qualification
Employment Programme for the Elderly and Middle-aged
This job was published in
TSUI WAH EFFORD MANAGEMENT LIMITED is an organization established in Hong Kong, it posted a job posting on Tuesday (Jan 04, 2022), the name of the recruitment is "Shop Sales/Assistant", this job belongs to the Restaurants, salary is $14,000 per month , the place of work is in Anywhere in H.K., Hong Kong, 3 people still to be recruited.
Job requirements for this position: 招待顧客入座，建立良好形象, 為顧客落單及主動介紹食品, 將食品及飲品準確地送予顧客, 顧客離開後盡快收拾檯面並清理妥當, 根據上司的指示執行各項例行及定期清潔。
Educational background requirements for job seekers: No requirement on academic qualification; Fluent Cantonese ; Fair Putonghua ; Fair English ; Able to read & write Chinese。
Remarks: $14,000 per month, 9:00AM-11:00PM, 6 working days per week, on shift, shift holiday, 9 working hours per day。
Note: Hello, thank you for visiting the 748JOB website. Recently, there have been reports of Hong Kong citizens being lured online by crime syndicates with lucrative job offers in Southeast Asian countries and have then lost contact with their families or being detained after arrival, therefore, 748JOB hereby reminds job seekers to understand the company background and job nature in detail before accepting employment; do not let criminals take advantage of your eagerness to find a job or covet a high salary, so as to avoid financial loss or jeopardizing your personal safety.
- Job Title Shop Sales/Assistant**
- Job Type Cashier
- Job Salary $14,000 per month
- Job ID 35-22-0000264 SA
- District Anywhere in H.K.
- Industry Restaurants
- Job Requirements 招待顧客入座，建立良好形象, 為顧客落單及主動介紹食品, 將食品及飲品準確地送予顧客, 顧客離開後盡快收拾檯面並清理妥當, 根據上司的指示執行各項例行及定期清潔
- Job Introduction $14,000 per month, 9:00AM-11:00PM, 6 working days per week, on shift, shift holiday, 9 working hours per day
- How to apply for this job Job seekers may contact MISS WONG of TSUI WAH EFFORD MANAGEMENT LIMITED at 25016615.
- Remarks ** For this job vacancy, the employer may enroll for joining the Employment Programme for the Elderly and Middle-aged and hence elderly and middle-aged job seekers are welcome to apply.