$12,000 - $14,000 per month
√Chinese √Putonghua √English √Cantonese
●Bank Holiday ●Double Pay ●Meal provided
SAILING BOAT CATERING GROUP LIMITED is an organization established in Hong Kong, it posted a job posting on Friday (Jan 20, 2023), the name of the recruitment is "Purchasing Clerk", this job belongs to the Restaurants, salary is $12,000 - $14,000 per month , the place of work is in Tai Po, Hong Kong, 1 people still to be recruited.
Job requirements for this position: 負責採購單、文書處理及跟進物料貨期。
Educational background requirements for job seekers: Secondary 5; 2 Year(s) Experience Required; Fluent Cantonese ; Fair Putonghua ; Fair English ; Able to read & write Chinese ; Able to read English ; Microsoft Office; English Typing; Chinese Typing; 勤奮, 工作主動, 有責任心, 良好溝通技巧, 兩年或以上工作經驗(有食品製造業文書經驗優先)。
Remarks: $12,000 - $14,000 per month, with Double Pay, Bank Holiday and Meal provided, Mon to Fri: 9:00AM-5:30PM, 5 working days per week, 8.5 working hours per day。
Note: Hello, thank you for visiting the 748JOB website. Recently, there have been reports of Hong Kong citizens being lured online by crime syndicates with lucrative job offers in Southeast Asian countries and have then lost contact with their families or being detained after arrival, therefore, 748JOB hereby reminds job seekers to understand the company background and job nature in detail before accepting employment; do not let criminals take advantage of your eagerness to find a job or covet a high salary, so as to avoid financial loss or jeopardizing your personal safety.
- Job Title Purchasing Clerk
- Job Type Customer Service
- Job Salary $12,000 - $14,000 per month
- Job ID 34-23-0000935 ME
- District Tai Po
- Industry Restaurants
- Job Requirements 負責採購單、文書處理及跟進物料貨期
- Job Introduction $12,000 - $14,000 per month, with Double Pay, Bank Holiday and Meal provided, Mon to Fri: 9:00AM-5:30PM, 5 working days per week, 8.5 working hours per day
- How to apply for this job Job seekers may e-mail([email protected]) resume to SAILING BOAT CATERING GROUP LIMITED. To obtain a copy of Personal Information Collection Statement, please contact MISS KWOK by Email.
- Remarks -