Part Time Cashier**
33-23-0020201 CA Part-time Job
$65 - $75 per hour
√Chinese √Putonghua √Cantonese
Employment Programme for the Elderly and Middle-aged
NAMAN ENGINEERING LIMITED is an organization established in Hong Kong, it posted a job posting on Monday (Nov 20, 2023), the name of the recruitment is "Part Time Cashier", this job belongs to the Construction, salary is $65 - $75 per hour , the place of work is in Tuen Mun, Hong Kong, 3 people still to be recruited.
Job requirements for this position: 負責店舖收銀、處理現金及埋數；接聽店舖電話。
Educational background requirements for job seekers: Secondary 3; 1 Year(s) Experience Required; Fair Cantonese ; Fair Putonghua ; Able to read & write Chinese ; 略懂電腦，具POS收銀機經驗優先。
Remarks: $65.00 - $75.00 per hour, 11:00PM-7:00AM, 4 - 5 working days per week, on shift, shift holiday, 5 - 8 working hours per day。
Note: Hello, thank you for visiting the 748JOB website. Recently, there have been reports of Hong Kong citizens being lured online by crime syndicates with lucrative job offers in Southeast Asian countries and have then lost contact with their families or being detained after arrival, therefore, 748JOB hereby reminds job seekers to understand the company background and job nature in detail before accepting employment; do not let criminals take advantage of your eagerness to find a job or covet a high salary, so as to avoid financial loss or jeopardizing your personal safety.
- Job Title Part Time Cashier**
- Job Type Cashier
- Job Salary $65 - $75 per hour
- Job ID 33-23-0020201 CA Part-time Job
- District Tuen Mun
- Industry Construction
- Job Requirements 負責店舖收銀、處理現金及埋數；接聽店舖電話
- Job Introduction $65.00 - $75.00 per hour, 11:00PM-7:00AM, 4 - 5 working days per week, on shift, shift holiday, 5 - 8 working hours per day
- How to apply for this job Job seekers may contact MISS WONG of MAMAN ENGINEERING LIMITED at 59652346.
- Remarks ** For this job vacancy, the employer may enroll for joining the Employment Programme for the Elderly and Middle-aged and hence elderly and middle-aged job seekers are welcome to apply.