$17,000 per month
No Requirement On Academic Qualification
●Meal provided ●Sales Award
Employment Programme for the Elderly and Middle-aged
This job was published in
JAUNTY is an organization established in Hong Kong, it posted a job posting on Tuesday (Jan 04, 2022), the name of the recruitment is "Bartender", this job belongs to the Restaurants, salary is $17,000 per month , the place of work is in Tuen Mun, Hong Kong, 1 people still to be recruited.
Job requirements for this position: 負責泰國菜餐廳一般水吧工作。
Educational background requirements for job seekers: No requirement on academic qualification; 6 Month(s) Experience Required; Fluent Cantonese ; Able to read & write Chinese。
Remarks: $17,000 per month, with Meal provided and Sales Award, 11:00AM-9:00PM or 12:00PM-10:00PM, 6 working days per week, on shift, shift holiday, 10 working hours per day。
Note: Hello, thank you for visiting the 748JOB website. Recently, there have been reports of Hong Kong citizens being lured online by crime syndicates with lucrative job offers in Southeast Asian countries and have then lost contact with their families or being detained after arrival, therefore, 748JOB hereby reminds job seekers to understand the company background and job nature in detail before accepting employment; do not let criminals take advantage of your eagerness to find a job or covet a high salary, so as to avoid financial loss or jeopardizing your personal safety.
- Job Title Bartender**
- Job Type Cook - Waiter
- Job Salary $17,000 per month
- Job ID 33-22-0000113 WT
- District Tuen Mun
- Industry Restaurants
- Job Requirements 負責泰國菜餐廳一般水吧工作
- Job Introduction $17,000 per month, with Meal provided and Sales Award, 11:00AM-9:00PM or 12:00PM-10:00PM, 6 working days per week, on shift, shift holiday, 10 working hours per day
- How to apply for this job Job seekers may contact MISS LEE of JAUNTY at 92225363.
- Remarks ** For this job vacancy, the employer may enroll for joining the Employment Programme for the Elderly and Middle-aged and hence elderly and middle-aged job seekers are welcome to apply.