Community / Welfare Worker
$19,665 per month
√Chinese √English √Cantonese
This job was published in
PO LEUNG KUK is an organization established in Hong Kong, it posted a job posting on Tuesday (Jan 04, 2022), the name of the recruitment is "Community / Welfare Worker", this job belongs to the Welfare Institutions, salary is $19,665 per month , the place of work is in Shatin, Hong Kong, 1 people still to be recruited.
Job requirements for this position: 照顧6-18歲兒童/青少年, 提供日常生活照顧, 功課及情緒輔導。
Educational background requirements for job seekers: Secondary 5; Fluent Cantonese ; Fair English ; Able to read & write Chinese ; Able to read & write English ; 具院舍服務經驗優先。
Remarks: $19,665 per month, with Other Allowances/Benefits $1400 per month, 6:00PM-9:00AM or 10:00PM-9:00AM, 5.5 working days per week (44 hours), on shift, shift holiday, 8 working hours per day, 4 working hours per half day。
Note: Hello, thank you for visiting the 748JOB website. Recently, there have been reports of Hong Kong citizens being lured online by crime syndicates with lucrative job offers in Southeast Asian countries and have then lost contact with their families or being detained after arrival, therefore, 748JOB hereby reminds job seekers to understand the company background and job nature in detail before accepting employment; do not let criminals take advantage of your eagerness to find a job or covet a high salary, so as to avoid financial loss or jeopardizing your personal safety.
- Job Title Community / Welfare Worker
- Job Type Cashier
- Job Salary $19,665 per month
- Job ID 32-22-0000099 MI
- District Shatin
- Industry Welfare Institutions
- Job Requirements 照顧6-18歲兒童/青少年, 提供日常生活照顧, 功課及情緒輔導
- Job Introduction $19,665 per month, with Other Allowances/Benefits $1400 per month, 6:00PM-9:00AM or 10:00PM-9:00AM, 5.5 working days per week (44 hours), on shift, shift holiday, 8 working hours per day, 4 working hours per half day
- How to apply for this job Job seekers may e-mail([email protected]) resume to PO LEUNG KUK. To obtain a copy of Personal Information Collection Statement, please contact MISS CHENG / MISS WONG by Email.
- Remarks -