Maintenance Technician - Air-Conditioning (BRCC)
Other Community and Social Services
$22,000 - $23,000 per month
√Chinese √English √Cantonese
THE HONG KONG JOCKEY CLUB is an organization established in Hong Kong, it posted a job posting on Friday (Jan 20, 2023), the name of the recruitment is "Maintenance Technician - Air-Conditioning (BRCC)", this job belongs to the Other Community and Social Services, salary is $22,000 - $23,000 per month , the place of work is in Sheung Shui, Hong Kong, 1 people still to be recruited.
Job requirements for this position: 負責冷氣設備系統以及一般機電保養維修(廚房，水泵，電燈，影音)；監督及匯報承判商服務及運作進度，確保其工作符合機構之指引及要求；記錄電氣和機械系統相關數據；執行其他由上級指派的工作。
Educational background requirements for job seekers: Post-secondary (Diploma/Certificate); 5 Year(s) Experience Required; Fluent Cantonese ; Fair English ; Able to read & write Chinese ; Able to read & write simple English ; Electricity Licence A; Construction Workers Registration Card。
Remarks: $22,000 - $23,000 per month, 7:30AM-5:30PM or 11:00AM-11:15PM, 5 working days per week, shift holiday, 9 working hours per day。
Note: Hello, thank you for visiting the 748JOB website. Recently, there have been reports of Hong Kong citizens being lured online by crime syndicates with lucrative job offers in Southeast Asian countries and have then lost contact with their families or being detained after arrival, therefore, 748JOB hereby reminds job seekers to understand the company background and job nature in detail before accepting employment; do not let criminals take advantage of your eagerness to find a job or covet a high salary, so as to avoid financial loss or jeopardizing your personal safety.
- Job Title Maintenance Technician - Air-Conditioning (BRCC)
- Job Type Construction-Survey
- Job Salary $22,000 - $23,000 per month
- Job ID 31-23-0000607 CN
- District Sheung Shui
- Industry Other Community and Social Services
- Job Requirements 負責冷氣設備系統以及一般機電保養維修(廚房，水泵，電燈，影音)；監督及匯報承判商服務及運作進度，確保其工作符合機構之指引及要求；記錄電氣和機械系統相關數據；執行其他由上級指派的工作
- Job Introduction $22,000 - $23,000 per month, 7:30AM-5:30PM or 11:00AM-11:15PM, 5 working days per week, shift holiday, 9 working hours per day
- How to apply for this job Job seekers may fax(29665770)/ e-mail([email protected]) resume to THE HONG KONG JOCKEY CLUB. To obtain a copy of Personal Information Collection Statement, please contact MS. LAI at 29665005.
- Remarks -