31-22-0000245 TE Temporary Job
$165 per hour
√Chinese √English √Cantonese
SEEDLING EDUCATION CENTER is an organization established in Hong Kong, it posted a job posting on Friday (Jan 07, 2022), the name of the recruitment is "Teacher/ Tutor", this job belongs to the Education Services, salary is $165 per hour , the place of work is in Fanling, Hong Kong, 2 people still to be recruited.
Job requirements for this position: 教授初中學生中文寫作；管理課堂秩序 (導師必須熟悉以軟件網上教學); Prospective employee(s) will be required to undergo the Sexual Conviction Record Check on a voluntary basis.。
Educational background requirements for job seekers: Post-secondary (Bachelor Degree); 1 Year(s) Experience Required; Fluent Cantonese ; Able to read & write Chinese ; Able to read & write English ; 須符合相關僱主的防疫規定(包括接種疫苗或新冠病毒檢測規定)；須具備相關的教學經驗。
Remarks: $165.00 per hour, Sat: 10:30AM-12:00PM, 1 working days per week, Employment period from 29/01/2022 to 12/03/2022, 1.5 working hours per day。
Note: Hello, thank you for visiting the 748JOB website. Recently, there have been reports of Hong Kong citizens being lured online by crime syndicates with lucrative job offers in Southeast Asian countries and have then lost contact with their families or being detained after arrival, therefore, 748JOB hereby reminds job seekers to understand the company background and job nature in detail before accepting employment; do not let criminals take advantage of your eagerness to find a job or covet a high salary, so as to avoid financial loss or jeopardizing your personal safety.
- Job Title Teacher/ Tutor
- Job Type Accounting
- Job Salary $165 per hour
- Job ID 31-22-0000245 TE Temporary Job
- District Fanling
- Industry Education Services
- Job Requirements 教授初中學生中文寫作；管理課堂秩序 (導師必須熟悉以軟件網上教學); Prospective employee(s) will be required to undergo the Sexual Conviction Record Check on a voluntary basis.
- Job Introduction $165.00 per hour, Sat: 10:30AM-12:00PM, 1 working days per week, Employment period from 29/01/2022 to 12/03/2022, 1.5 working hours per day
- How to apply for this job Job seekers may e-mail([email protected]) resume to SEEDLING EDUCATION CENTER. To obtain a copy of Personal Information Collection Statement, please contact MISS CHAN by Email.
- Remarks -