Property Consultant/ Representative**
$8,140 - $12,000 per month
√Chinese √Putonghua √Cantonese
●On-the-job Training ●Sales Award
Employment Programme for the Elderly and Middle-aged
CENTALINE PROPERTY AGENCY LIMITED is an organization established in Hong Kong, it posted a job posting on Friday (Jan 07, 2022), the name of the recruitment is "Property Consultant/ Representative", this job belongs to the Real Estate, salary is $8,140 - $12,000 per month , the place of work is in Fanling,Sheung Shui,Tai Po,Tai Wo, Hong Kong, 1 people still to be recruited.
Job requirements for this position: 文件處理，協助公司日常運作，專營二手屋苑， 樓宇買賣，聯絡網絡客戶，地產銷售業務，網上推廣一手樓盤。
Educational background requirements for job seekers: Secondary 5; Fair Cantonese ; Fair Putonghua ; Able to read & write simple Chinese。
Remarks: $8,140 - $12,000 per month, with Commission, On-the-job Training and Sales Award, 11:00AM-5:00PM, 5 - 6 working days per week, shift holiday。
Note: Hello, thank you for visiting the 748JOB website. Recently, there have been reports of Hong Kong citizens being lured online by crime syndicates with lucrative job offers in Southeast Asian countries and have then lost contact with their families or being detained after arrival, therefore, 748JOB hereby reminds job seekers to understand the company background and job nature in detail before accepting employment; do not let criminals take advantage of your eagerness to find a job or covet a high salary, so as to avoid financial loss or jeopardizing your personal safety.
- Job Title Property Consultant/ Representative**
- Job Type Accounting
- Job Salary $8,140 - $12,000 per month
- Job ID 31-22-0000200 SA
- District Fanling,Sheung Shui,Tai Po,Tai Wo
- Industry Real Estate
- Job Requirements 文件處理，協助公司日常運作，專營二手屋苑， 樓宇買賣，聯絡網絡客戶，地產銷售業務，網上推廣一手樓盤
- Job Introduction $8,140 - $12,000 per month, with Commission, On-the-job Training and Sales Award, 11:00AM-5:00PM, 5 - 6 working days per week, shift holiday
- How to apply for this job Job seekers may contact MISS POON of CENTALINE PROPERTY AGENCY LIMITED at 61565439.
- Remarks ** For this job vacancy, the employer may enroll for joining the Employment Programme for the Elderly and Middle-aged and hence elderly and middle-aged job seekers are welcome to apply.