$13,000 - $14,500 per month
√Chinese √Putonghua √English √Cantonese
●Annual Leave ●Discretionary Bonus ●Overtime Allowance
This job was published in
URBAN PROPERTY MANAGEMENT LIMITED is an organization established in Hong Kong, it posted a job posting on Tuesday (Jan 04, 2022), the name of the recruitment is "Clubhouse Assistant", this job belongs to the Real Estate, salary is $13,000 - $14,500 per month , the place of work is in Fanling, Hong Kong, 2 people still to be recruited.
Job requirements for this position: 預訂場地,巡查會所設施,一般電腦及文書工作。
Educational background requirements for job seekers: Secondary 5; Fluent Cantonese preferred; Fair Putonghua ; Fair English ; Able to read & write Chinese ; Able to read & write simple English。
Remarks: $13,000 - $14,500 per month, with Annual Leave 14 days, Discretionary Bonus and Overtime Allowance, 7:45AM-10:30PM, 5 - 5.5 working days per week, on shift, shift holiday, 9 working hours per day, 4.5 working hours per half day。
Note: Hello, thank you for visiting the 748JOB website. Recently, there have been reports of Hong Kong citizens being lured online by crime syndicates with lucrative job offers in Southeast Asian countries and have then lost contact with their families or being detained after arrival, therefore, 748JOB hereby reminds job seekers to understand the company background and job nature in detail before accepting employment; do not let criminals take advantage of your eagerness to find a job or covet a high salary, so as to avoid financial loss or jeopardizing your personal safety.
- Job Title Clubhouse Assistant
- Job Type Cashier
- Job Salary $13,000 - $14,500 per month
- Job ID 31-22-0000010 WA
- District Fanling
- Industry Real Estate
- Job Requirements 預訂場地,巡查會所設施,一般電腦及文書工作
- Job Introduction $13,000 - $14,500 per month, with Annual Leave 14 days, Discretionary Bonus and Overtime Allowance, 7:45AM-10:30PM, 5 - 5.5 working days per week, on shift, shift holiday, 9 working hours per day, 4.5 working hours per half day
- How to apply for this job Job seekers may fax(26023082)/ e-mail([email protected]) resume to URBAN PROPERTY MANAGEMENT LIMITED. To obtain a copy of Personal Information Collection Statement, please contact MISS CHAN by Tel: 26023722.
- Remarks -