Part Time Toilet Cleaner**
23-22-0000210 CL Part-time Job
$600 per day
Employment Programme for the Elderly and Middle-aged
This job was published in
ISS FACILITY SERVICES LIMITED is an organization established in Hong Kong, it posted a job posting on Tuesday (Jan 04, 2022), the name of the recruitment is "Part Time Toilet Cleaner", this job belongs to the Business Services, salary is $600 per day , the place of work is in Kln. Tong, Hong Kong, abundant people still to be recruited.
Job requirements for this position: General duties of Toilet Cleaner。
Educational background requirements for job seekers: Primary 6; Fluent Cantonese ; Able to read & write simple Chinese ; Immediate availability is preferred。
Remarks: $600.00 per day, with On-the-job Training, 10:00AM-10:00PM, 3 - 4 working days per week, shift holiday, 12 working hours per day。
Note: Hello, thank you for visiting the 748JOB website. Recently, there have been reports of Hong Kong citizens being lured online by crime syndicates with lucrative job offers in Southeast Asian countries and have then lost contact with their families or being detained after arrival, therefore, 748JOB hereby reminds job seekers to understand the company background and job nature in detail before accepting employment; do not let criminals take advantage of your eagerness to find a job or covet a high salary, so as to avoid financial loss or jeopardizing your personal safety.
- Job Title Part Time Toilet Cleaner**
- Job Type Cleaner
- Job Salary $600 per day
- Job ID 23-22-0000210 CL Part-time Job
- District Kln. Tong
- Industry Business Services
- Job Requirements General duties of Toilet Cleaner
- Job Introduction $600.00 per day, with On-the-job Training, 10:00AM-10:00PM, 3 - 4 working days per week, shift holiday, 12 working hours per day
- How to apply for this job Job seekers may contact MISS LAW of ISS FACILITY SERVICES LIMITED at 56375276.
- Remarks ** For this job vacancy, the employer may enroll for joining the Employment Programme for the Elderly and Middle-aged and hence elderly and middle-aged job seekers are welcome to apply.