Part Time Cleaner**
23-22-0000208 CL Part-time Job
$60 per hour
Employment Programme for the Elderly and Middle-aged
This job was published in
ISS FACILITY SERVICES LIMITED is an organization established in Hong Kong, it posted a job posting on Tuesday (Jan 04, 2022), the name of the recruitment is "Part Time Cleaner", this job belongs to the Business Services, salary is $60 per hour , the place of work is in Kln. Tong, Hong Kong, abundant people still to be recruited.
Job requirements for this position: General duties of Cleaner, responsible for ensuring the cleanliness of public spaces。
Educational background requirements for job seekers: Primary 6; Fluent Cantonese ; Able to read & write simple Chinese ; Immediate availability is preferred。
Remarks: $60.00 per hour, with On-the-job Training, 7:00AM-5:00PM, 3 - 4 working days per week, shift holiday, 10 working hours per day。
Note: Hello, thank you for visiting the 748JOB website. Recently, there have been reports of Hong Kong citizens being lured online by crime syndicates with lucrative job offers in Southeast Asian countries and have then lost contact with their families or being detained after arrival, therefore, 748JOB hereby reminds job seekers to understand the company background and job nature in detail before accepting employment; do not let criminals take advantage of your eagerness to find a job or covet a high salary, so as to avoid financial loss or jeopardizing your personal safety.
- Job Title Part Time Cleaner**
- Job Type Cleaner
- Job Salary $60 per hour
- Job ID 23-22-0000208 CL Part-time Job
- District Kln. Tong
- Industry Business Services
- Job Requirements General duties of Cleaner, responsible for ensuring the cleanliness of public spaces
- Job Introduction $60.00 per hour, with On-the-job Training, 7:00AM-5:00PM, 3 - 4 working days per week, shift holiday, 10 working hours per day
- How to apply for this job Job seekers may contact MISS LAW of ISS FACILITY SERVICES LIMITED at 56375276.
- Remarks ** For this job vacancy, the employer may enroll for joining the Employment Programme for the Elderly and Middle-aged and hence elderly and middle-aged job seekers are welcome to apply.