Building Services Mechanic
Chai Wan,Wong Chuk Hang,Wanchai
$30,000 per month
√Chinese √English √Cantonese
This job was published in
YORDLAND ENGINEERING LIMITED is an organization established in Hong Kong, it posted a job posting on Tuesday (Jan 04, 2022), the name of the recruitment is "Building Services Mechanic", this job belongs to the Construction, salary is $30,000 per month , the place of work is in Chai Wan,Wong Chuk Hang,Wanchai, Hong Kong, 2 people still to be recruited.
Job requirements for this position: 負責醫院或診所內之電器/屋宇設備維修及保養工作。
Educational background requirements for job seekers: Secondary 5; 5 Year(s) Experience Required; Fluent Cantonese ; Fair English ; Able to read & write Chinese ; Able to read & write simple English ; Green Card; Electricity Licence A; Construction Workers Registration Card; 持有效屋宇裝備或電器裝置技術員職業技術證書(Ordinary Certificate)並具5年相關工作經驗。
Remarks: $30,000 per month, Mon to Sat: 8:00AM-6:00PM, 6 working days per week, 9 working hours per day。
Note: Hello, thank you for visiting the 748JOB website. Recently, there have been reports of Hong Kong citizens being lured online by crime syndicates with lucrative job offers in Southeast Asian countries and have then lost contact with their families or being detained after arrival, therefore, 748JOB hereby reminds job seekers to understand the company background and job nature in detail before accepting employment; do not let criminals take advantage of your eagerness to find a job or covet a high salary, so as to avoid financial loss or jeopardizing your personal safety.
- Job Title Building Services Mechanic
- Job Type Construction-Survey
- Job Salary $30,000 per month
- Job ID 23-22-0000184 CN
- District Chai Wan,Wong Chuk Hang,Wanchai
- Industry Construction
- Job Requirements 負責醫院或診所內之電器/屋宇設備維修及保養工作
- Job Introduction $30,000 per month, Mon to Sat: 8:00AM-6:00PM, 6 working days per week, 9 working hours per day
- How to apply for this job Job seekers may e-mail([email protected]) resume to YORDLAND ENGINEERING LIMITED. To obtain a copy of Personal Information Collection Statement, please contact MISS HO by Email.
- Remarks -