Repairing/ Maintenance Worker
Cheung Sha Wan
$15,000 - $18,000 per month
√Chinese √Putonghua √English √Cantonese
CL TECHNICAL SERVICES LIMITED is an organization established in Hong Kong, it posted a job posting on Friday (Jan 20, 2023), the name of the recruitment is "Repairing/ Maintenance Worker", this job belongs to the Business Services, salary is $15,000 - $18,000 per month , the place of work is in Cheung Sha Wan, Hong Kong, 1 people still to be recruited.
Job requirements for this position: 提供上門電腦 / 打印機維修服務;定期檢查各項裝置，故障維修;提供軟件的系統保養;執行其他相關職務; Assisted to work in customer site。
Educational background requirements for job seekers: Secondary 5; Fluent Cantonese preferred; Fluent Putonghua preferred; Fluent English preferred; Able to read & write Chinese ; Able to read & write English。
Remarks: $15,000 - $18,000 per month, Mon to Fri: 9:00AM-6:00PM, 5 working days per week。
Note: Hello, thank you for visiting the 748JOB website. Recently, there have been reports of Hong Kong citizens being lured online by crime syndicates with lucrative job offers in Southeast Asian countries and have then lost contact with their families or being detained after arrival, therefore, 748JOB hereby reminds job seekers to understand the company background and job nature in detail before accepting employment; do not let criminals take advantage of your eagerness to find a job or covet a high salary, so as to avoid financial loss or jeopardizing your personal safety.
- Job Title Repairing/ Maintenance Worker
- Job Type Customer Service
- Job Salary $15,000 - $18,000 per month
- Job ID 22-23-0004089 TN
- District Cheung Sha Wan
- Industry Business Services
- Job Requirements 提供上門電腦 / 打印機維修服務;定期檢查各項裝置，故障維修;提供軟件的系統保養;執行其他相關職務; Assisted to work in customer site
- Job Introduction $15,000 - $18,000 per month, Mon to Fri: 9:00AM-6:00PM, 5 working days per week
- How to apply for this job Job seekers may e-mail([email protected]) resume to CL TECHNICAL SERVICES LIMITED. To obtain a copy of Personal Information Collection Statement, please contact MR. ANDY CHENG by Email.
- Remarks -