Tai Kok Tsui
$28,000 - $35,000 per month
√Chinese √Putonghua √English √Cantonese
●Bank Holiday ●On-the-job Training ●Promotion Opportunity
LEE KIN DRIVING SCHOOL LTD is an organization established in Hong Kong, it posted a job posting on Wednesday (Jan 18, 2023), the name of the recruitment is "Software Engineer", this job belongs to the Education Services, salary is $28,000 - $35,000 per month , the place of work is in Tai Kok Tsui, Hong Kong, 1 people still to be recruited.
Job requirements for this position: General duties of Programmer / Software Engineer, 設計、開發、測試及維護程式及系統；協助管理本校伺服器、網絡、電腦軟硬件；處理日常基本運作，以及任何上司交派的工作。
Remarks: $28,000 - $35,000 per month, with Bank Holiday, On-the-job Training and Promotion Opportunity, Mon to Fri: 9:00AM-6:00PM, 5 working days per week, 9 working hours per day。
Note: Hello, thank you for visiting the 748JOB website. Recently, there have been reports of Hong Kong citizens being lured online by crime syndicates with lucrative job offers in Southeast Asian countries and have then lost contact with their families or being detained after arrival, therefore, 748JOB hereby reminds job seekers to understand the company background and job nature in detail before accepting employment; do not let criminals take advantage of your eagerness to find a job or covet a high salary, so as to avoid financial loss or jeopardizing your personal safety.
- Job Title Software Engineer
- Job Type Computer and Information Technology
- Job Salary $28,000 - $35,000 per month
- Job ID 22-23-0003403 CM
- District Tai Kok Tsui
- Industry Education Services
- Job Requirements General duties of Programmer / Software Engineer, 設計、開發、測試及維護程式及系統；協助管理本校伺服器、網絡、電腦軟硬件；處理日常基本運作，以及任何上司交派的工作
- Job Introduction $28,000 - $35,000 per month, with Bank Holiday, On-the-job Training and Promotion Opportunity, Mon to Fri: 9:00AM-6:00PM, 5 working days per week, 9 working hours per day
- How to apply for this job Job seekers may e-mail([email protected]) resume to LEE KIN DRIVING SCHOOL LTD. To obtain a copy of Personal Information Collection Statement, please contact MISS WONG by Email.
- Remarks -