Half Shift Senior Logistic Officer
22-22-0001274 MA Part-time Job
$8,138 per month
√Chinese √Putonghua √English √Cantonese
PO LEUNG KOK MONG ENHANCED HOME & COMMUNITY CARE SERVICES is an organization established in Hong Kong, it posted a job posting on Friday (Jan 07, 2022), the name of the recruitment is "Half Shift Senior Logistic Officer", this job belongs to the Welfare Institutions, salary is $8,138 per month , the place of work is in Jordan, Hong Kong, 1 people still to be recruited.
Job requirements for this position: 負責家居隊會計帳項之記錄及整理,接聽電話,會議記錄,文書處理及檔案管理等工作,中心資訊科技系統。
Educational background requirements for job seekers: Secondary 5; Full Cert. Required; Fair Cantonese ; Fair Putonghua ; Fair English ; Able to read & write Chinese ; Able to read & write English ; HKCEE/HKDSE (Chi, Eng, Maths) Pass。
Remarks: $8,138 per month, Mon to Fri: 8:30AM-4:48PM, 5 working days per week, 4.4 working hours per day。
Note: Hello, thank you for visiting the 748JOB website. Recently, there have been reports of Hong Kong citizens being lured online by crime syndicates with lucrative job offers in Southeast Asian countries and have then lost contact with their families or being detained after arrival, therefore, 748JOB hereby reminds job seekers to understand the company background and job nature in detail before accepting employment; do not let criminals take advantage of your eagerness to find a job or covet a high salary, so as to avoid financial loss or jeopardizing your personal safety.
- Job Title Half Shift Senior Logistic Officer
- Job Type Management - Administration
- Job Salary $8,138 per month
- Job ID 22-22-0001274 MA Part-time Job
- District Jordan
- Industry Welfare Institutions
- Job Requirements 負責家居隊會計帳項之記錄及整理,接聽電話,會議記錄,文書處理及檔案管理等工作,中心資訊科技系統
- Job Introduction $8,138 per month, Mon to Fri: 8:30AM-4:48PM, 5 working days per week, 4.4 working hours per day
- How to apply for this job Job seekers may fax(34604977)/ e-mail([email protected]) resume to PO LEUNG KOK MONG ENHANCED HOME & COMMUNITY CARE SERVICES. To obtain a copy of Personal Information Collection Statement, please contact MISS CHAN by Fax/Email.
- Remarks -