Full-time Teacher/ Tutor (OLY)
$16,000 - $20,000 per month
√中文 √Chinese √Putonghua √English √Cantonese
This job was published in
KNOWLEDGE BASE EDUCATION CENTRE is an organization established in Hong Kong, it posted a job posting on Tuesday (Jan 04, 2022), the name of the recruitment is "Full-time Teacher/ Tutor (OLY)", this job belongs to the Education Services, salary is $16,000 - $20,000 per month , the place of work is in Olympic Station, Hong Kong, 1 people still to be recruited.
Job requirements for this position: 負責一般教學及行政工作; 負責家長查詢; 協助主管處理中心日常運作之事務; 教授中文科語文課程 (3-12歲學生)。
Educational background requirements for job seekers: Post-secondary (Diploma/Certificate); Fluent Cantonese ; Fair Putonghua ; Fair English ; Able to read & write Chinese ; Able to read & write simple English ; 請註明過往中文科相關成績(只供招聘用途), 於教育學院或其他學院專修中文科優先。
Remarks: $16,000 - $20,000 per month, with Bank Holiday, Mon: 2:00PM-7:00PM,Tue to Fri: 10:00AM-7:00PM and Sat: 9:00AM-6:00PM, 5.5 working days per week。
Note: Hello, thank you for visiting the 748JOB website. Recently, there have been reports of Hong Kong citizens being lured online by crime syndicates with lucrative job offers in Southeast Asian countries and have then lost contact with their families or being detained after arrival, therefore, 748JOB hereby reminds job seekers to understand the company background and job nature in detail before accepting employment; do not let criminals take advantage of your eagerness to find a job or covet a high salary, so as to avoid financial loss or jeopardizing your personal safety.
- Job Title Full-time Teacher/ Tutor (OLY)
- Job Type Cashier
- Job Salary $16,000 - $20,000 per month
- Job ID 22-22-0000615 TE
- District Olympic Station
- Industry Education Services
- Job Requirements 負責一般教學及行政工作; 負責家長查詢; 協助主管處理中心日常運作之事務; 教授中文科語文課程 (3-12歲學生)
- Job Introduction $16,000 - $20,000 per month, with Bank Holiday, Mon: 2:00PM-7:00PM,Tue to Fri: 10:00AM-7:00PM and Sat: 9:00AM-6:00PM, 5.5 working days per week
- How to apply for this job Job seekers may e-mail([email protected]) resume to KNOWLEDGE BASE EDUCATION CENTRE. To obtain a copy of Personal Information Collection Statement, please contact MISS LUK by Email.
- Remarks -