Mong Kok,Yau Ma Tei
$10,000 - $13,000 per month
√Chinese √Putonghua √English √Cantonese
●On-the-job Training ●Medical Insurance ●Purchase Discount
Employment Programme for the Elderly and Middle-aged
This job was published in
OPTOMETRIC PRACTITIONERS (HK) LTD is an organization established in Hong Kong, it posted a job posting on Tuesday (Jan 04, 2022), the name of the recruitment is "Optometrist Assistant", this job belongs to the Retail, salary is $10,000 - $13,000 per month , the place of work is in Mong Kok,Yau Ma Tei, Hong Kong, 2 people still to be recruited.
Job requirements for this position: 協助視光師為客人提供眼科視光檢查服務，協助診所主管處理日常營運；處理一般辦公室文書工作。
Educational background requirements for job seekers: Secondary 5; Fluent Cantonese ; Fair Putonghua preferred; Fair English ; Able to read & write Chinese ; Able to read & write English。
Remarks: $10,000 - $13,000 per month, with Purchase Discount, On-the-job Training and Medical Insurance, Mon to Sat: 10:00AM-8:00PM and Sun: 12:00PM-5:00PM, 6 working days per week, on shift, shift holiday, 10 working hours per day。
Note: Hello, thank you for visiting the 748JOB website. Recently, there have been reports of Hong Kong citizens being lured online by crime syndicates with lucrative job offers in Southeast Asian countries and have then lost contact with their families or being detained after arrival, therefore, 748JOB hereby reminds job seekers to understand the company background and job nature in detail before accepting employment; do not let criminals take advantage of your eagerness to find a job or covet a high salary, so as to avoid financial loss or jeopardizing your personal safety.
- Job Title Optometrist Assistant**
- Job Type Cashier
- Job Salary $10,000 - $13,000 per month
- Job ID 22-22-0000601 MI
- District Mong Kok,Yau Ma Tei
- Industry Retail
- Job Requirements 協助視光師為客人提供眼科視光檢查服務，協助診所主管處理日常營運；處理一般辦公室文書工作
- Job Introduction $10,000 - $13,000 per month, with Purchase Discount, On-the-job Training and Medical Insurance, Mon to Sat: 10:00AM-8:00PM and Sun: 12:00PM-5:00PM, 6 working days per week, on shift, shift holiday, 10 working hours per day
- How to apply for this job Job seekers may e-mail([email protected]) resume to OPTOMETRIC PRACTITIONERS (HK) LTD. To obtain a copy of Personal Information Collection Statement, please contact MISS CHEUNG by Tel:35895574.
- Remarks ** For this job vacancy, the employer may enroll for joining the Employment Programme for the Elderly and Middle-aged and hence elderly and middle-aged job seekers are welcome to apply.