$12,500 per month
No Requirement On Academic Qualification
Employment Programme for the Elderly and Middle-aged
This job was published in
ISS FACILITY SERVICES LIMITED is an organization established in Hong Kong, it posted a job posting on Tuesday (Jan 04, 2022), the name of the recruitment is "Cleaner", this job belongs to the Business Services, salary is $12,500 per month , the place of work is in Kowloon Station, Hong Kong, 5 people still to be recruited.
Job requirements for this position: Responsible for general cleaning。
Educational background requirements for job seekers: No requirement on academic qualification; Fluent Cantonese ; Able to read & write simple Chinese ; Green Card; Immediately available pref.。
Remarks: $12,500 per month, with On-the-job Training, 7:00AM-4:00PM, 10:00AM-7:00PM or 2:00PM-11:00PM, 6 working days per week, on shift, shift holiday, 9 working hours per day。
Note: Hello, thank you for visiting the 748JOB website. Recently, there have been reports of Hong Kong citizens being lured online by crime syndicates with lucrative job offers in Southeast Asian countries and have then lost contact with their families or being detained after arrival, therefore, 748JOB hereby reminds job seekers to understand the company background and job nature in detail before accepting employment; do not let criminals take advantage of your eagerness to find a job or covet a high salary, so as to avoid financial loss or jeopardizing your personal safety.
- Job Title Cleaner**
- Job Type Cleaner
- Job Salary $12,500 per month
- Job ID 22-22-0000545 CL
- District Kowloon Station
- Industry Business Services
- Job Requirements Responsible for general cleaning
- Job Introduction $12,500 per month, with On-the-job Training, 7:00AM-4:00PM, 10:00AM-7:00PM or 2:00PM-11:00PM, 6 working days per week, on shift, shift holiday, 9 working hours per day
- How to apply for this job Job seekers may contact MISS LAW of ISS FACILITY SERVICES LIMITED at 56375276.
- Remarks ** For this job vacancy, the employer may enroll for joining the Employment Programme for the Elderly and Middle-aged and hence elderly and middle-aged job seekers are welcome to apply.