Customer Services Officer
Tsim Sha Tsui
$14,200 per month
√Chinese √Putonghua √English √Cantonese
●Annual Leave ●Bank Holiday ●Discretionary Bonus
This job was published in
MVO MANAGEMENT LIMITED is an organization established in Hong Kong, it posted a job posting on Tuesday (Jan 04, 2022), the name of the recruitment is "Customer Services Officer", this job belongs to the Real Estate, salary is $14,200 per month , the place of work is in Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong, abundant people still to be recruited.
Job requirements for this position: General duties of Customer Services Officer, 一般寫字樓文職工作處理，日常客戶服務，處理投訴。
Educational background requirements for job seekers: Secondary 7; Fluent Cantonese ; Fair Putonghua ; Fair English ; Able to read & write Chinese ; Able to read & write simple English。
Remarks: $14,200 per month, with Annual Leave 14 days, Bank Holiday and Discretionary Bonus, Mon to Fri: 9:00AM-6:00PM and Sat: 9:00AM-1:00PM, 5 - 5.5 working days per week, 8 working hours per day。
Note: Hello, thank you for visiting the 748JOB website. Recently, there have been reports of Hong Kong citizens being lured online by crime syndicates with lucrative job offers in Southeast Asian countries and have then lost contact with their families or being detained after arrival, therefore, 748JOB hereby reminds job seekers to understand the company background and job nature in detail before accepting employment; do not let criminals take advantage of your eagerness to find a job or covet a high salary, so as to avoid financial loss or jeopardizing your personal safety.
- Job Title Customer Services Officer
- Job Type Customer Service
- Job Salary $14,200 per month
- Job ID 22-22-0000364 CS
- District Tsim Sha Tsui
- Industry Real Estate
- Job Requirements General duties of Customer Services Officer, 一般寫字樓文職工作處理，日常客戶服務，處理投訴
- Job Introduction $14,200 per month, with Annual Leave 14 days, Bank Holiday and Discretionary Bonus, Mon to Fri: 9:00AM-6:00PM and Sat: 9:00AM-1:00PM, 5 - 5.5 working days per week, 8 working hours per day
- How to apply for this job Job seekers may fax(23116116)/ e-mail([email protected]) resume to MVO MANAGEMENT LIMITED. To obtain a copy of Personal Information Collection Statement, please contact MR. FOK by Fax.
- Remarks -