Other Personal Services
22-22-0000292 CL Temporary Job
Tsim Sha Tsui
$500 per day
No Requirement On Academic Qualification
This job was published in
REVER INSPIRATION SALON LIMITED is an organization established in Hong Kong, it posted a job posting on Tuesday (Jan 04, 2022), the name of the recruitment is "Cleaner", this job belongs to the Other Personal Services, salary is $500 per day , the place of work is in Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong, 1 people still to be recruited.
Job requirements for this position: Responsible for general miscellaneous duties, mopping the floor, organizing towel。
Educational background requirements for job seekers: No requirement on academic qualification; responsible, with good communication skills, tidy at work。
Remarks: $500.00 per day, 1:00PM-9:00PM,Employment period from 21/01/2022 to 30/01/2022(Total 10 days)。
Note: Hello, thank you for visiting the 748JOB website. Recently, there have been reports of Hong Kong citizens being lured online by crime syndicates with lucrative job offers in Southeast Asian countries and have then lost contact with their families or being detained after arrival, therefore, 748JOB hereby reminds job seekers to understand the company background and job nature in detail before accepting employment; do not let criminals take advantage of your eagerness to find a job or covet a high salary, so as to avoid financial loss or jeopardizing your personal safety.
- Job Title Cleaner
- Job Type Cleaner
- Job Salary $500 per day
- Job ID 22-22-0000292 CL Temporary Job
- District Tsim Sha Tsui
- Industry Other Personal Services
- Job Requirements Responsible for general miscellaneous duties, mopping the floor, organizing towel
- Job Introduction $500.00 per day, 1:00PM-9:00PM,Employment period from 21/01/2022 to 30/01/2022(Total 10 days)
- How to apply for this job Job seekers may go to B117B & B118B BASEMENT 1, HOLIDAY INN GOLDEN MILE 50 NATHAN ROAD,TST, KLN of REVER INSPIRATION SALON LIMITED for interview(請先電話預約). For enquiries, please contact MISS FUNG at 23667298.
- Remarks -