$16,500 - $21,000 per month
●Annual Leave ●Discretionary Bonus ●Meal provided ●Sales Award
Employment Programme for the Elderly and Middle-aged
This job was published in
UO MAN LIMITED is an organization established in Hong Kong, it posted a job posting on Tuesday (Jan 04, 2022), the name of the recruitment is "Shop Sales/Assistant", this job belongs to the Restaurants, salary is $16,500 - $21,000 per month , the place of work is in Po Lam, Hong Kong, 4 people still to be recruited.
Job requirements for this position: 日式外賣店業務工作。
Educational background requirements for job seekers: Secondary 1; 3 Year(s) Experience Required; Fair Cantonese ; Able to read & write Chinese ; 有責任心, 守時。
Remarks: $16,500 - $21,000 per month (depends on work experience), with Discretionary Bonus, Meal provided, Sales Award and Annual Leave 10 days, 9:00AM-10:30PM, 6 working days per week, on shift, shift holiday, 9 working hours per day。
Note: Hello, thank you for visiting the 748JOB website. Recently, there have been reports of Hong Kong citizens being lured online by crime syndicates with lucrative job offers in Southeast Asian countries and have then lost contact with their families or being detained after arrival, therefore, 748JOB hereby reminds job seekers to understand the company background and job nature in detail before accepting employment; do not let criminals take advantage of your eagerness to find a job or covet a high salary, so as to avoid financial loss or jeopardizing your personal safety.
- Job Title Shop Sales/Assistant**
- Job Type Cashier
- Job Salary $16,500 - $21,000 per month
- Job ID 21-22-0000208 SA
- District Po Lam
- Industry Restaurants
- Job Requirements 日式外賣店業務工作
- Job Introduction $16,500 - $21,000 per month (depends on work experience), with Discretionary Bonus, Meal provided, Sales Award and Annual Leave 10 days, 9:00AM-10:30PM, 6 working days per week, on shift, shift holiday, 9 working hours per day
- How to apply for this job Job seekers may contact MISS LEUNG of UO MAN LIMITED at 37033660.
- Remarks ** For this job vacancy, the employer may enroll for joining the Employment Programme for the Elderly and Middle-aged and hence elderly and middle-aged job seekers are welcome to apply.