Driver Cum Repairing Worker
$17,595 per month
√Chinese √Putonghua √English √Cantonese
This job was published in
PO LEUNG KUK 88 KWUN TONG WORKSHOP is an organization established in Hong Kong, it posted a job posting on Tuesday (Jan 04, 2022), the name of the recruitment is "Driver Cum Repairing Worker", this job belongs to the Welfare Institutions, salary is $17,595 per month , the place of work is in Kwun Tong, Hong Kong, 1 people still to be recruited.
Job requirements for this position: 負責提供交通運輸接載服務及工場之保養維修工作,維持工場環境及設備良好, 於觀塘取車。
Educational background requirements for job seekers: Primary 6; Fair Cantonese ; Fair Putonghua ; Fair English ; Able to read & write Chinese ; Driving Licence Code 04 - Private Light Bus; Driving Licence Code 02 - Light Goods Vehicle; Driving Licence Code 01- Private Car; 具良好駕駛記錄,具水電木工維修經驗優先。
Remarks: $17,595 per month, Mon to Fri: 8:00AM-5:30PM and Sat: 8:00AM-3:00PM, 5 - 6 working days per week, Alt. Sat off。
Note: Hello, thank you for visiting the 748JOB website. Recently, there have been reports of Hong Kong citizens being lured online by crime syndicates with lucrative job offers in Southeast Asian countries and have then lost contact with their families or being detained after arrival, therefore, 748JOB hereby reminds job seekers to understand the company background and job nature in detail before accepting employment; do not let criminals take advantage of your eagerness to find a job or covet a high salary, so as to avoid financial loss or jeopardizing your personal safety.
- Job Title Driver Cum Repairing Worker
- Job Type Driver
- Job Salary $17,595 per month
- Job ID 21-22-0000112 DR
- District Kwun Tong
- Industry Welfare Institutions
- Job Requirements 負責提供交通運輸接載服務及工場之保養維修工作,維持工場環境及設備良好, 於觀塘取車
- Job Introduction $17,595 per month, Mon to Fri: 8:00AM-5:30PM and Sat: 8:00AM-3:00PM, 5 - 6 working days per week, Alt. Sat off
- How to apply for this job Job seekers may fax(23489651)/ e-mail([email protected]) resume to PO LEUNG KUK 88 KWUN TONG WORKSHOP. To obtain a copy of Personal Information Collection Statement, please contact MISS WONG by Fax/Email.
- Remarks -