Business Liaison Representative (IT)
$17,000 - $19,000 per month
√Chinese √Putonghua √English √Cantonese
TOMORROW PRINTING LIMITED is an organization established in Hong Kong, it posted a job posting on Friday (Jan 07, 2022), the name of the recruitment is "Business Liaison Representative (IT)", this job belongs to the Business Services, salary is $17,000 - $19,000 per month , the place of work is in Sheung Wan, Hong Kong, 1 people still to be recruited.
Job requirements for this position: Assigning sales territories and setting sales quotas; Answering customers' enquiries; work at client office。
Educational background requirements for job seekers: Post-secondary (Sub-degree); 2 Year(s) Experience Required; Fluent Cantonese ; Fluent Putonghua ; Fluent English ; Able to read & write Chinese ; Able to read & write English。
Remarks: $17,000 - $19,000 per month, Mon to Fri: 9:00AM-6:00PM, 5 working days per week。
Note: Hello, thank you for visiting the 748JOB website. Recently, there have been reports of Hong Kong citizens being lured online by crime syndicates with lucrative job offers in Southeast Asian countries and have then lost contact with their families or being detained after arrival, therefore, 748JOB hereby reminds job seekers to understand the company background and job nature in detail before accepting employment; do not let criminals take advantage of your eagerness to find a job or covet a high salary, so as to avoid financial loss or jeopardizing your personal safety.
- Job Title Business Liaison Representative (IT)
- Job Type Customer Service
- Job Salary $17,000 - $19,000 per month
- Job ID 13-22-0000536 CS
- District Sheung Wan
- Industry Business Services
- Job Requirements Assigning sales territories and setting sales quotas; Answering customers' enquiries; work at client office
- Job Introduction $17,000 - $19,000 per month, Mon to Fri: 9:00AM-6:00PM, 5 working days per week
- How to apply for this job Job seekers may e-mail([email protected]) resume to TOMORROW PRINTING LIMITED. To obtain a copy of Personal Information Collection Statement, please contact MISS LEE by Email.
- Remarks -