Other Community and Social Services
Anywhere in H.K.
$12,000 - $14,500 per month
No Requirement On Academic Qualification
Employment Programme for the Elderly and Middle-aged
This job was published in
LO'S CLEANING SERVICES LTD is an organization established in Hong Kong, it posted a job posting on Thursday (May 25, 2023), the name of the recruitment is "Cleaner (Toilet)", this job belongs to the Other Community and Social Services, salary is $12,000 - $14,500 per month , the place of work is in Anywhere in H.K., Hong Kong, 5 people still to be recruited.
Job requirements for this position: General toilet cleaning duties。
Educational background requirements for job seekers: No requirement on academic qualification; Fair Cantonese。
Remarks: $12,000 - $14,500 per month, with Medical Benefits, 7:00AM-5:00PM, 7:30AM-5:30PM or 8:00AM-6:00PM, 6 working days per week, shift holiday, 10 working hours per day。
Note: Hello, thank you for visiting the 748JOB website. Recently, there have been reports of Hong Kong citizens being lured online by crime syndicates with lucrative job offers in Southeast Asian countries and have then lost contact with their families or being detained after arrival, therefore, 748JOB hereby reminds job seekers to understand the company background and job nature in detail before accepting employment; do not let criminals take advantage of your eagerness to find a job or covet a high salary, so as to avoid financial loss or jeopardizing your personal safety.
- Job Title Cleaner (Toilet)**
- Job Type Cleaner
- Job Salary $12,000 - $14,500 per month
- Job ID 12-23-0010406 CL
- District Anywhere in H.K.
- Industry Other Community and Social Services
- Job Requirements General toilet cleaning duties
- Job Introduction $12,000 - $14,500 per month, with Medical Benefits, 7:00AM-5:00PM, 7:30AM-5:30PM or 8:00AM-6:00PM, 6 working days per week, shift holiday, 10 working hours per day
- How to apply for this job Job seekers may contact MISS LAW of LO'S CLEANING SERVICES LTD at 29697978.
- Remarks ** For this job vacancy, the employer may enroll for joining the Employment Programme for the Elderly and Middle-aged and hence elderly and middle-aged job seekers are welcome to apply.