Litigation Filing Clerk
$12,000 per month
√Chinese √English √Cantonese
Y.C.LEE, PANG & KWOK, SOLICITORS is an organization established in Hong Kong, it posted a job posting on Friday (Jan 20, 2023), the name of the recruitment is "Litigation Filing Clerk", this job belongs to the Business Services, salary is $12,000 per month , the place of work is in Wanchai, Hong Kong, 1 people still to be recruited.
Job requirements for this position: Responsible for outdoor jobs such as filing documents with Courts, serving documents, levying execution, etc. (Postal address: FLAT/RM 1911, SHUI ON CENTRE, 6-8 HARBOUR ROAD, HK, Email: [email protected])。
Educational background requirements for job seekers: Secondary 5; Fluent Cantonese ; Able to read & write Chinese ; Able to read & write simple English ; Willing to learn. hard-working, 工作有上進心。
Remarks: $12,000 per month, with Lunch Allowance, Mon to Fri: 9:15AM-6:15PM, 5 working days per week。
Note: Hello, thank you for visiting the 748JOB website. Recently, there have been reports of Hong Kong citizens being lured online by crime syndicates with lucrative job offers in Southeast Asian countries and have then lost contact with their families or being detained after arrival, therefore, 748JOB hereby reminds job seekers to understand the company background and job nature in detail before accepting employment; do not let criminals take advantage of your eagerness to find a job or covet a high salary, so as to avoid financial loss or jeopardizing your personal safety.
- Job Title Litigation Filing Clerk
- Job Type Clerk
- Job Salary $12,000 per month
- Job ID 11-23-0002312 CK
- District Wanchai
- Industry Business Services
- Job Requirements Responsible for outdoor jobs such as filing documents with Courts, serving documents, levying execution, etc. (Postal address: FLAT/RM 1911, SHUI ON CENTRE, 6-8 HARBOUR ROAD, HK, Email: [email protected])
- Job Introduction $12,000 per month, with Lunch Allowance, Mon to Fri: 9:15AM-6:15PM, 5 working days per week
- How to apply for this job Job seekers may e-mail/ (28106996)/ post resume to Y.C.LEE, PANG & KWOK, SOLICITORS. To obtain a copy of Personal Information Collection Statement, please contact MR. PANG by Email/Fax/Post.
- Remarks -