$12,000 - $13,000 per month
√Chinese √Putonghua √English √Cantonese
●Medical Benefits ●Promotion Opportunity
This job was published in
CHEER NOBLE ENTERPRISES LIMITED is an organization established in Hong Kong, it posted a job posting on Tuesday (Jan 04, 2022), the name of the recruitment is "Receptionist", this job belongs to the Business Services, salary is $12,000 - $13,000 per month , the place of work is in Central, Hong Kong, 1 people still to be recruited.
Job requirements for this position: 負責日常的前台接待和來訪工作，負責辦公室飲用水、文具以及日用品的日常補充以及快遞安排，協助少量行政文書工作。
Educational background requirements for job seekers: Post-secondary (Diploma/Certificate); 2 Year(s) Experience Required; Fluent Cantonese ; Fluent Putonghua preferred; Fair English ; Able to read & write Chinese ; Able to read & write simple English ; Word-processing; English Typing; Chinese Typing; Basic Computer Operation Knowledge; 工作積極主動, 勤力。
Remarks: $12,000 - $13,000 per month, with Medical Benefits and Promotion Opportunity, Mon to Fri: 9:30AM-6:30PM, 5 working days per week, 8 working hours per day。
Note: Hello, thank you for visiting the 748JOB website. Recently, there have been reports of Hong Kong citizens being lured online by crime syndicates with lucrative job offers in Southeast Asian countries and have then lost contact with their families or being detained after arrival, therefore, 748JOB hereby reminds job seekers to understand the company background and job nature in detail before accepting employment; do not let criminals take advantage of your eagerness to find a job or covet a high salary, so as to avoid financial loss or jeopardizing your personal safety.
- Job Title Receptionist
- Job Type Cashier
- Job Salary $12,000 - $13,000 per month
- Job ID 11-22-0000244 RE
- District Central
- Industry Business Services
- Job Requirements 負責日常的前台接待和來訪工作，負責辦公室飲用水、文具以及日用品的日常補充以及快遞安排，協助少量行政文書工作
- Job Introduction $12,000 - $13,000 per month, with Medical Benefits and Promotion Opportunity, Mon to Fri: 9:30AM-6:30PM, 5 working days per week, 8 working hours per day
- How to apply for this job Job seekers may e-mail([email protected]) resume to CHEER NOBLE ENTERPRISES LIMITED. To obtain a copy of Personal Information Collection Statement, please contact MISS LI by Email.
- Remarks -